Enter the following fields to e-mail the details.
Note: The e-mail addresses you provide are used only to send this e-mail and will not be stored.
To help you further personalize your Calgary vacation, you'll have access to a toll-free Service On Call helpline, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Customer service representatives are on call for anything you need to make your Calgary vacation worry free.
Meet a Local Host®
Bev has lived in Calgary for over 30 years and loves the vibrancy of the city and the proximity to the Rockies. She spends her days golfing or biking, and she enjoys hiking for the fresh air and wonderful scenery. Her winter days are spent singing in a choral group, curling, and occasionally cross-country skiing. Bev also works as a part-time usher in her local concert hall and therefore is treated to a variety of good musical entertainment. She looks forward to welcoming you to Calgary!
On Your Own Suggestions
- Visit Art Central, which consists of 57 artist studios, galleries, and cafés in downtown Calgary. Check for special events, exhibits, and activities held throughout the year.
- Soar to new heights at the Calgary Tower. The Tower has become the City of Calgary’s most famous and identifiable physical landmark. One of the first towers of its kind, the Calgary Tower offers the best view in Calgary and is a must-see.
- Visit the Glenbow Museum. With a museum, art gallery, library, and archive all under one roof, Glenbow boasts over a million artifacts and some 28,000 works of art. It is one of the largest museums in Canada.
- Enjoy a visit to Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut. This Belgian immigrant to Calgary now produces some of the best chocolate in the world, and is given as gifts to visiting dignitaries. There are nine locations in Calgary.
- Relive the Winter Olympics at Canada Olympic Park. Visit the Olympic Hall of Fame and Museum, journey to the top of the Ski Jump Tower, or stop by the Ice House and Luge. Other available activities include zip-trekking, mountain biking, mini-golf, and wall climbing.