Enter the following fields to e-mail the details.
Note: The e-mail addresses you provide are used only to send this e-mail and will not be stored.
To help you further personalize your Hawaii vacation package, you'll have access to a toll-free Service On Call helpline, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Customer service representatives are on call for anything you need to make your Hawaii vacation worry free.
Meet a Local Host®
E Komo Mai (Welcome)! With over 25 years in the travel industry, Debbie Newton brings her extensive knowledge of Hawaii’s culture, scenic beauty, activities and Hawaii regional cuisine to Globus Family of Brands. She has lived on the islands of Maui, Hawaii, Oahu and Kauai and loves to share the meaning of “Aloha” with all her guests.
On Your Own Suggestions
- Take your car up Round Top Drive to Pu’u Ualakaa Park and enjoy breathtaking views of Diamond Head, Waikiki, Downtown Honolulu, and Punchbowl Crater. This is where Elvis and Joan Blackman had a picnic in the movie Blue Hawaii.
- Enjoy a Hawaii food tour that features fascinating history and culinary decadence. You’ll taste, touch, and visit several different food gems and exotic ethnic restaurants that contribute to Honolulu’s delicious melting pot.
- Hike to Makapu’u Point for breathtaking views of Waimanalo Bay, Sandy Beach, and Koko Head. The hike takes about an hour each way and is a great spot for whale watching from December to May.
- Experience an authentic Hawaiian luau or enjoy a relaxing sunset dinner cruise with spectacular views of Diamond Head.
- Shop at the International Market Place, an island tradition for years. With over 130 shops and artisan stands, this open-air setting in the heart of Waikiki is a must for that special gift or souvenir. The International Food Court offers a variety of local and international cuisine and free Hawaiian entertainment five nights a week.