Enter the following fields to e-mail the details.
Note: The e-mail addresses you provide are used only to send this e-mail and will not be stored.
To help you further personalize your Chicago vacation package, you'll have access to a toll-free Service On Call helpline, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Customer service representatives are on call for anything you need to make your Chicago vacation worry free.
Meet a Local Host®
Dan is a proud son of "The City that Works." He was born and raised on the South Side of Chicago and currently resides in Lincoln Square on the North Side of the city. His travels have taken him all over the country and to several locations around the world, but he is still very proud to call Chicago his home. He takes great pride in showing off the best that the city has to offer (make sure to get some deep-dish pizza!) and looks forward to making your stay as enjoyable as possible.
On Your Own Suggestions
- Enjoy free admission to Millennium Park, an award-winning center for art, music, architecture, and landscape design in the heart of downtown Chicago. See the Jay Pritzker Pavilion, the most sophisticated outdoor concert venue of its kind in the United States; the interactive Crown Fountain; the contemporary Lurie Garden, and the popular Cloud Gate sculpture.
- Visit the Frank Lloyd Wright Home & Studio in Oak Park. Renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright began building this house in 1889. As his style developed, Wright made unique additions to it to suit his needs. Today, guided tours showcase his studio, its chain-hung balcony, and a playroom that offers treetop views designed for his children.
- Step inside the Lincoln Park Conservatory and find tropical palms and ancient ferns—right in the heart of Chicago. Stroll through four display houses—Palm House, Fern Room, Orchid House, and Show House—and let yourself be transported away. Open daily; admission is free.
- Try a slice of authentic Chicago-style pizza at the original Gino’s East of Chicago, considered the best in town. Here, deep-dish Chicago pizza oozes with cheese, rich sauce, and fresh toppings.
- Catch a Cub’s game at Wrigley Field, the second-oldest ballpark in the major league. The park has been the site of many historic moments, such as Babe Ruth’s “called shot,” Pete Rose’s 4,191st career hit, and Sammy Sosa’s 60th home runs in 1998, 1999, and 2001. Take a guided tour for an insider’s look at more than 90 years of history in this legendary ballpark.