Enter the following fields to e-mail the details.
Note: The e-mail addresses you provide are used only to send this e-mail and will not be stored.
The following information will be sent to the recipient:
To help you further personalize your Victoria vacation, you'll have access to a toll-free Service On Call helpline, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Customer service representatives are on call for anything you need to make your Victoria vacation worry free.
On Your Own Suggestions
- Walk to the Ogden Point Breakwater, a fabulous place to watch sunsets, seek out starfish on the rocks, and see scuba divers learning the ropes.
- Learn more about the First Nations native people. Stop by the Visitor Center and pick up a brochure, which will guide you to unique markers identifying the significance to their people.
- Visit Thunderbird Park and see the collection of totem poles, welcome figures, and other carvings. Stop by the carving shed, where you can often watch the carving of a totem pole.
- Visit Fisherman’s Wharf and enjoy fresh fish and chips. You can also buy some fish from the local fishermen and feed the seals that hang out in the area.
- Enjoy some time in Beacon Hill Park. Established in 1882, it encompasses 62 acres overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca and the Olympic Peninsula—a favorite of locals and visitors alike. Stroll through the flower gardens or maybe do a little beach combing.
- Take a Harbour Ferry to Spinnakers Gastro Brewpub, where you can relax and enjoy beautiful views of Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
- Visit Rogers’ Chocolates, established in 1885. As Canada’s oldest chocolate company and one of the country’s premiere chocolatiers, it’s a great place to treat yourself to a hand-wrapped confection or to find that perfect gift to take home with you.
- Stroll through Antique Row on Fort Street, where you will find antiques of every kind: china, furniture, silverware, knick-knacks, art, and more.
- Take the free Oak Bay Explorer shuttle to Oak Bay Village. Here you can have tea at The Blethering Place, gelato at Ottavio’s, or a great sandwich.
- Indulge in one of Victoria’s grandest traditions at The Fairmont Empress. For almost a century, this landmark hotel has played host to England’s most beloved ritual—afternoon tea. Served in the relaxing atmosphere of the elegantly restored Tea Lobby, overlooking Victoria’s sparkling Inner Harbor in the stately Harborside Room or under the hand-painted ceiling of the Library, afternoon tea is an absolute must for all who visit Victoria.