Sometimes Things Happen
Thanks to some of the most experienced, knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient travel experts in the world you can leave the details and worrying to us. We set very high standards and dedicate a lot of time and effort to selecting and training our Local Hosts. No wonder our Local Hosts and employees are the best in the business. Our mission is to make each vacation you take with Monograms the best one you've ever taken.
You can rest assured that your safety is always the highest priority. When events around the world affect travel and tourism, we work to keep our travelers safe and comfortable. When necessary, we will modify itineraries or even cancel vacations to keep our travelers safe. Of course, when vacations are canceled due to events beyond our control, we work hard to accommodate and satisfy the affected travelers.
Monograms provides not just one, but two financial plans for your peace of mind and protection; the $10 Million Customer Protection Plan and the $1 Million Dollar USTOA Travelers Assistance Plan
$10 Million Customer Protection Plan
For your peace of mind Monograms provides not just one, but two financial plans for your protection-the $10 Million Consumer Protection Plan AND the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program. Monograms has provided a $10 million letter of credit issued by a leading bank to protect payments made by its customers for all vacation departures. This is in addition to the $1 million consumer protection plan maintained by the United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA), see below. In these uncertain times, Monograms feels it is important to assure our customers and our travel partners that we are financially secure and that we back our products 100%.
$1 Million USTOA Travelers Assistance Program
Monograms, as an Active Member of USTOA, is required to post $1 Million with USTOA to be used to reimburse, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program, the advance payments of Monograms customers in the unlikely event of Monograms bankruptcy, insolvency or cessation of business. Further, you should understand that the $1 Million posted by Monograms may be sufficient to provide only a partial recovery of the advance payments received by Monograms. Complete details of the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program may be obtained by writing to USTOA at 275 Madison Avenue, Suite 2014, New York, New York 10016, or by e-mail to email@example.com or by visiting their Web site at www.USTOA.com.
Travel Protection Plan
We offer our clients peace of mind with a comprehensive Travel Protection Plan at an affordable rate. Your trip investment is considerable and valuable. Make sure to protect yourself and your investment by adding Travel Protection to every booking.
Learn more about the Travel Protection Plan
Travel Protection Highlights:
- Coverage if you have to cancel for any reason
- Reimbursement of airfare booked with us or on your own when cancelling for a covered reason
- Coverage for vacation interruption when modifying for a covered reason
- Lost or damaged baggage protection. Plus, Baggage Track to help get your luggage back if it goes missing by an airline
- 24-hour worldwide emergency phone support
- Pre-existing medical condition covered (see certificate for limitations)
Not sure? Consider these major reasons to purchase Travel Protection.*
*Learn more about the Travel Protection Plan. Please read the Certificate of Coverage for full inclusions and limitations.
- You look great, feel great and can’t wait for your trip of a lifetime. But life is unpredictable and things may happen. Travel Protection protects your investment and removes the worry.
- You are ready to go, your life is perfect, however your parents or someone in your immediate family who is not traveling becomes ill or injured.
- You are at the airport early as advised, but your flight is canceled or delayed and you will miss a portion of your trip. Travel Protection can help!
- You arrive at your destination, but your baggage doesn’t – what a nightmare! Your Travel Protection will reimburse up to $2,500 to replace or repair your lost or damaged luggage.
- If you get ill or injured while traveling, the last thing you want to worry about is getting the care you need – Travel Protection has you covered!
- Something happens and you must interrupt your trip or return home early for a covered reason, the plan will pay (up to 150% of the original cost of your trip) for your unused land or water Travel Arrangements, less any refund paid or payable, plus the additional transportation cost to return home or rejoin your Trip.
- You lost your critical medication – One Call Worldwide Travel Services Network will assist you with replacing your medications, either locally or by special courier.
- A tragedy occurs requiring medical evacuation – this is not the time for additional stress and worry. Let your Travel Protection assist with emergency evacuation and repatriation with coverage up to $500,000.
- Your roommate cancels on you – why pay more? Travel Protection covers your occupancy upgrade.
- You have worked at your job for over a year and are unexpectedly laid off and must cancel. Travel Protection is there for you.
- A non-human member of your family – your favorite dog, cat, horse – becomes ill and you don’t want to leave home. Your Cancel for Any Reason Benefit allows for cancellations up to 24 hours prior to departure (or prior business day, whichever is farther out) for any reason. When the cancellation is for a non-covered reason under Travel Protection, the cancellation penalty retained by Globus, minus the travel protection payment, will be reimbursed in the form of Travel Certificates valid for travel within two years from the original cancelled vacation start date.