*The "STARTING AT" price is based on October 26, 2017, which is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. Pricing may vary on this date due to hotel availability. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) – please review current promotions or deals
for additional information. Some packages require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Monograms).
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Monograms, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $477. Required intra-vacation air segments are Maasai Mara/Nairobi; Serengeti/Arusha. Air prices were effective on July 13, 2016, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your vacation, air prices may be higher. Safari package includes park entrance fees of $585 per person.Upgrade to a 4x4 vehicle in Kenya is available for $100-$270 per person (depending on party size). Ask for details at time of booking.Effective July 1, 2016, the Tanzania government implemented a new value added tax (VAT) on transportation and park entry fees. Due to this a per person surcharge of $98.80 will apply.2018 departures are subject to itinerary and price modifications. Details will be available in July 2017.NOTES:
- Bottled water is included on all game drives and with all meals.
- All game viewing is done at your own risk. We will require a signed liability waiver prior to travel.
- Check with your travel agent or physician regarding the latest health requirements for travel to Kenya & Tanzania.
- We do not recommend this vacation to people with serious back problems, as it can be quite rough on some East Africa roads and game park trails.
- Due to limited capacity on safari vehicles and flights, your suitcase must be soft-sided and cannot exceed 33 lbs including hand luggage.
- Some minor changes in your daily itinerary may be expected due to wildlife migrations and viewing.